Resolved Question: If anyone is bored, here
1. You meet the nicest, boy. What is his name?
2. You get married. Who purposed?
3.After being married for 4 years, you (or your wife) find out you are 1 month pregnant! It s a girl! What is her name? Her first and middle name must start with the letter A,B,C,D,E,or F.
4. On your daughters 8th birthday, you discover she has a hidden talent. What is it?
5. When your daughter turns 9, you (or your wife) find out you are 2 weeks pregnant. It s a boy! What is his name? First and middle name must start with the letter G,H,I,J,K,or L.
6. When your daughter turns 12, you enter her into America s Got Talent. She performs and she gets wins the show! She also wins the 1 million dollar prize! Do you give all the money to keep?Do you split it 50/50? Do you keep it all to yourself?
7. Your daughter gets a boyfriend! What is his name? First name must be something to do with nature, or a color. His middle name must start with a Z or a X.
8. Your daughter moves out to live with her boyfriend. Where do they move to?
9. When your son turns 12, he gets his very first girlfriend! What is her name? Must start with an A,L,or H. Middle name also must start with an A,L, or H but It can t be the same letter as her first name.
10. When your is 14, he gets his girlfriend pregnant. What is the babies name? First name must start with an E or F and middle name must start with a K, or B. Do you let your son keep the baby?
IF YOU WANT A PART 2, PLEASE TELL ME IN YOUR ANSWER
Posted on 6 January 2017 | 8:13 pm
Open Question: Can any of you make a human
I have to write a sci-fi book for school and decided to do it on werewolves. Well, not necessarily werewolves but people who can shift into full out wolves. There is several of the shapeshifters in the book and I can't decide what I want their fur to be. Like, can you make a chart where it's like, "Black human hair=Black wolf fur.
The main character, Makayla, is a dirty blonde
Then there's Aliya, who has dull brown hair
Then there's Dalton, who has bright blonde hair
Then there's Justine, who has light brown hair
Then there's Nolan, who has dark brown hair
Posted on 14 November 2015 | 2:25 pm
Open Question: Need help naming a book I'm
It's about this girl who's in a foster program. Before that she doesn't remember where she lived, who her parents, where or anything. She mets these two people—Aliya and Drake—and learns that she's a long last werewolf princess and that's she has to help save the world. I also don't want the name to be related to werewolves or wolves. Thank you Ok so maybe I should take out the werewolf princess crap out. So I stead of that, I thought, maybe I should make it where she mets her family who was seemingly dead and finds out she's a werewolf. Or no?
Posted on 21 March 2015 | 1:11 pm
Resolved Question: Linger and shiver by
can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee give me a detailed description of Shelby as a wolf and human Also what do Paul and Ulrik look like or importsnt things about them
Posted on 7 August 2011 | 5:50 am
Resolved Question: Is this a good acting
Name, hair, eyes, height, weight,email, phone, age range, location, dress, shoe
Lemon Lima ---- Extra (Spectator and Girl 2 on track team) ---- Suzi Yoonessi
THEATRE / PERFORMANCES
The Three Little Pigs ---- Narrator ---- School Play
The Boy Who Cried Wolf ---- Supporting Actress (Lamb) ---- School Play
Nutrition is Good ---- Lead (Apple) ---- School Play
Treasure Island ---- Supporting Actress (Dr. Livsey) ---- School Play
Rain Forrest ---- Lead (Frog) ---- Class Skit
Talk, Talk, Talk ---- Lead (Weaver) --- School Play
Kids of the Future ---- Choir ---- School Play
Go West ---- Choir ---- School Play
Gold Rush ---- Supporting Actress (Sister) ---- Class Skit
Diary of Anne Frank ---- Supporting Actress (Margot) ---- School Play
When Friendships Change ---- Lead (Aliya) ---- Class Skit
Danced to ‘Nobody’s Perfect’ ---- School Talent Show
Danced to ‘Do You Believe in Magic’ ---- Class Talent Show
Stage Acting Course ---- Everett Village Theatre
Fashion and Commercial Print ---- John Robert Powers ---- Melissa
Pre-Teen Improvisation ---- John Robert Powers ---- Linda
Pre-Teen Television 1 ---- John Robert Powers ---- Joanne
Runway ---- John Robert Powers (iPOP training)
Monologues ---- John Robert Powers (iPOP training) ---- Joanne
Fashion and Product Commercials ---- John Robert Powers (iPOP training)
Scenes ---- John Robert Powers (iPOP training)
Attended iPOP Convention Las Vegas July 2008 (International Presentation of performers)
Acting 1 ----Seattle Children’s Theatre
SKILLS / HOBBIES
Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Martial Arts, Wake Boarding, Cross-Country running,
Kayaking, Softball, Volleyball, Tennis, Piano, Recorder, Track and Field, Snow-Skiing, Snow-Boarding, Spanish, Bowling, Roller blading, Ice skating, Yoga, Animals, Photography, Hair, Make-up, Fashion
Thanks for the feed back! everything is appreciated:)
Also if you know of any ways to get experience other than school plays or theatre classes could you please tell me :) Thank you guys so much for all your amazing answers! They are really helpful! :)
Also I am 14 and i am auditioning for talent agencies in seattle.
Posted on 29 May 2011 | 3:44 pm