Washington Jr. High, Rock Island,
Washington Jr. High, Rock Island, third-quarter honor roll Quad-Cities Online7th grade: Abarca, Salvador; Aceviz, Giselle; Allen, Joseph; Anderson, Vestacia; Awoudi, Fidelia; Bell-Mangrum, Erica; Benefield, Violet; Biswell, Daianna; ...
Posted on 27 March 2019 | 12:00 am
Student reveals how she was mocked and told
Student reveals how she was mocked and told 'we aren't magic' when she rang student finance Daily MailAlyce Cronk, 26, from Kent, is a student at Canterbury Christ Church University. She was mocked by the Student Loan Company when she called having not a ...
Posted on 18 March 2019 | 12:00 am
One Nation promises ‘fair treatment’ for
One Nation promises ‘fair treatment’ for Jack de Belin as part of plan for the Illawarra region Daily MailOne Nation has promised 'fair treatment' for NRL star and accused gang rapist Jack de Belin as part of its plan for New South Wales ahead of the state election.
Posted on 13 March 2019 | 12:00 am
Allen Randall Sr. - Scottsbluff Star Herald
Allen Randall Sr. Scottsbluff Star HeraldAllen Randall Sr, 80 of Minatare, Nebraska passed away February 28, 2019 at the Western Nebraska Veterans Home with his family by his side.
Posted on 12 March 2019 | 12:00 am
NRL star Greg Inglis posts gushing tribute
NRL star Greg Inglis posts gushing tribute to alleged new girlfriend Daily MailSouth Sydney Rabbitohs player Greg Inglis has split from his wife Sally Robinson, and has moved on with another woman, it's been reported.
Posted on 9 March 2019 | 12:00 am
Resolved Question: What would you name 5
First and middle names :)
---- Girls ----
Albertina, Alicia, Alyce, Ana, Anastasia, Annabelle, Aria, Audrey, Aurora, Calla, Camilla, Camille, Cara, Celesta, Celeste, Celestia, Claudine, Coralie, Corrine, Delilah, Delphine, Elaine, Eleanora, Elena, Emelie, Emeline, Emilia, Eulalia, Eulalie, Evaline, Eve, Evelina, Faith, Faye, Felicia, Gwendolyn, Honora, Hope, Jessica, Juliet, Kathryne, Lacy, Lea, LeAnna, Leslie, Lynn, Mignon, Monica, Natalie, Norah, Opal, Penelope, Sabra, Selena, Sibyl, Suzanne, Tabitha
---- Boys ----
Abbott, Allison, André, Ashby, Asher, Ashley, Avery, Bailey, Ballard, Bart, Bishop, Bradford, Bradley, Brooks, Carson, Clair, Clarke, Claus, Coleman, Colin, Crawford, Damon, Dayton, Denver, Duke, Duncan, Elliot, Erasmus, Eric, Finley, Gardner, Garrett, Gregory, Hayden, Hudson, Hunt, Jarrett, Jonah, Justin, Kelly, Layton, Leland, Lindsay, Llewellyn, Logan, Mathias, Maxwell, Miller, Quincy, Reese, Shelby, Sydney, Thaddeus, Theron, Travis, Troy, Vivian
Posted on 16 October 2012 | 7:46 am
Resolved Question: Long question about Bryce
Do you like the name Bryce or any of the other names?
1. Two guys ask you out on the same day but you only have time to go out with one not both! Which one do you choose? (It’s between Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford. If you don’t like either one you have problems! You pick the first guy (Ed) go to #2, if you pick Chace go to #3.
2. So you pick Seth (he looks like a Seth to me), you two really hit it off on a date at the beach. So much that you wind up pregnant with a boy. The first name must mean water or ocean since that’s where you concieved, middle name can be anything. (Go to 4)
3. So you pick Connor (he looks like a connor to me), you two date for a for a year then he finally proposes. You have a lovely wedding and a honeymoon where? Connor wants to start a family badly but you seem unable to concieve. You fill out paper to adopt, do you want a boy or girl first? (Go to 5)
4. Seth is happy with being a parent and so are you. He proposes a year later when your son is a year and a half. You have the most beautiful flowers at your wedding what type are they? You are about to go on your honeymoon when you realize you’re pregnant again! The honeymoon has to be postponed. You give birth to a girl, first name should start with an A, middle name has to be the type of flower at your wedding. (Go to 6)
5.You are finally able to take your adopted child home and name them. If you chose a boy, middle name must be Connor, if it’s a girl middle name must be your mothers , first names anything. What do you choose? (Go to 7)
6.Your son is 5 and your daughter is 4. You feel you have the perfect family but you want just one more. You get times 3 when you find you are expecting triplets! It is two boys and a girl. You want the two boys first names to have the same initials, and the girls first name to sound exotic. Middle names anything you want. (Go to 8)
7.Your child is now 3 and you love being a mom. You are thinking about adoption once again when you realize you are pregnant! You can’t believe it and its with twins! A boy and girl. First names can’t match, middle names should be after celebs. (Go to 9)
8. Your family is definitely complete now. You all move into a bigger house to settle down. What city is it and describe the house or paste a picture. If you want to describe their jobs and grandkids. Thanks for playing!
9. Although you got everything you wished for,you still really like the idea of adopting. You adopt two brothers from a foster home. One is 4 one is 6. Their middle names are Brandon and Brody. Give them any first names you want!! You all move into a bigger house to settle down. What city is it and describe the house or paste a picture. If you want to describe their jobs and grandkids. Thanks for playing! LOL Sawbucks I always steal your Serial Dater thing for my answers
Posted on 1 September 2009 | 6:09 pm
Resolved Question: Who do you want to win
Alyce Crawford, 17
Samantha Downie, 19
Carey Eves, 19,
Alexandra Girdwood, 20,
Belinda Hodge, 17,
Rebecca Jobson, 18
Leiden Kronemberger, 18
Jamie Lee, 21
Demelza Reveley, 16
Alamela Rowan, 17
Posted on 12 May 2008 | 7:39 pm