Geraint Wyn Davies sparks 'Dream' and
The Stratford Shakespeare Festival has been the home to such starry actors as Christopher Plummer, Brian Bedford and, more recently, Colm Feore — each a superb performer able to negotiate major classical roles with astonishing dexterity.
Posted on 31 August 2009 | 1:13 pm
ImgurViral: I know Alan Rickman was the
ImgurViral: I know Alan Rickman was the bigger name, but Brian Bedford, stage actor and voice of Disne… https://t.co/f1rDhEl8P8… https://t.co/vCggNjzGVF
Posted on 22 November 2017 | 5:12 am
mswseason13: Threatening phone calls lead in
mswseas*~%13: Threatening ph*~%e calls lead in Auburn leads Jessica to executive, played by Brian Bedford. Harry McGraw is police suspect.
Posted on 22 November 2017 | 5:12 am
Resolved Question: Do people realize
Posted on 13 August 2017 | 5:56 pm
Resolved Question: Movies that stood the
What films have stood the test of time for you ? ive listed my classics below, what are your classics that stood the test of time in your opinion ?
The Deer Hunter (1978) Robert de niro/Christopher Walken/Meryl Streep and John Cazal
- based around 3 friends who go to serve in Vietnam war, serious classic a must watch, shocker ending
The Godfather (1972-1994) Marlon Brando/Al Pacino/James Cann/John Cazal/Diane Keaton/Robert de Niro/Andy Garcia
- Need i say anymore the godfather trilogy is The Masterpiece, number three got mixed reviews, but trust me it was perfection, number 1 film of all time, if you haven't seen it, your missing out big time
Straw Dogs (1971) Dustin Hoffman/ Susan George
- This was banned in Britain and dubbed video nasty, but it is a fantastic classic thriller, there was a recent remake of this film, it proved that remakes only make the originals greater
The Panic in Needle Park (1971) Al Pacino
- this was Al pacinos second film appearance, it possibly one of the greatest drugs flicks of all time in my opinion, it about herion addiction and so gritty it sucks you in, it does not glamourize the situation at all and is extremely powerful. a must see for all lucky enough to be able to get a copy, rare .
Raging Bull (1980) Joe Pesci/Robert de Niro
- possibly one of the greatest boxing films around, Robert de niro being a method actor actually put on 3 stone of weight to play the role of real life boxer Jake La Motta, so if you ever wondered what Bobby looks like fat, you will see it in this film, top acting, the female lead is played beautifully and pesci as supporting role - just perfect directed by the great Martin Scorsese.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) Howard Keel/Jane Powell
- This is a musical about a man looking for a wife and him and his unruly brothers kidnap seven potential brides, its funny, easy watching and in my opinion an absolute classic. Love it
The Public Enemy (1931) James Cagney
- If your a fan or a gangster flick, this is the original...enough said !!
Disney's Robin Hood (1973) animated cartoon voiced by Peter Ustinov/Roger Miller/Brian Bedford
- "Havin' such a good time Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally, Golly, what a day" (High on my classics list)
The Amityville Horror (1979) James Brolin/Margot Kidder
- Based on supposed true events (now the real step children are grown up and have gone on to say in interviews that George lutz made it all up) this is a classic piece of horror. the remake in 2005 sucked.
True Grit (1969) John Wayne/Kim Darby
- One of my fav westerns , wayne is so believable, the girl who played Mattie Ross deserved an Oscar. great sunday afternoon lazy film
I was answering movies questions earlier and really got into it, so write as little or much as you want, major movie buff, love hearing what people loved or hated about films.
Posted on 23 July 2013 | 10:54 am
Resolved Question: Who will win in an
Here's my line-up for the following teams:
All-time Chelsea XI(4-4-2):
All-time QPR XI(4-4-2):
FQ:What will be the score? Sorry Tomasso.You have to have an IQ of at least 12 to answer this question.
Maybe next time.
Posted on 4 September 2011 | 11:43 pm
Resolved Question: How Bout Those Disney
What Disney movies do you think are the best? I really want to watch one right now buuuut I need more decisions then just the Lion King. :)
Posted on 3 June 2011 | 4:08 am
Resolved Question: Ideal drinking partners?
If you had to pick 5 drinking partners to go out on the lash with, who would you choose? Alive or dead, real or ficitional?
Mine would be : Brian Blessed
Nathan Bedford Forrest
Posted on 5 August 2010 | 12:52 am