Resolved Question: Answers for these
Is Seth Macfarlane dating someone? If yes, who?
Is Josh Hutcherson dating someone?
Is Julia Roberts married?
Why does Drake have relationship problems?
Posted on 12 May 2012 | 11:50 am
Resolved Question: An intellectual
In short, An atheist won round 2 and now the Christians have to defend themselves against him or they will lose the competition/debate.
The winner of Round 1 (defending Christianity) stated.
"I will give it a shot but I don't claim to be an expert.
"I have seen, over the years, that when atheists want evidence, they really want God to be proven with science, which it seems is the base for everything they believe. However, what most atheists don't realize is that if God is indeed real, then He cannot be "proven" with science. If God is real, it means He created science. He is infinitely above science. That would be almost the equivalent of trying to prove that the earth rotates because you can spin a ball. I believe God created the world and then gave us science to understand it - not to prove His existence. Science can give evidence, though. It can give evidence of the existence of God, and it can give evidence that He doesn't exist. It all depends on your interpretation of the evidence. But, so far, it hasn't proven whether or not He exists.
There are a lot of things, however, that point to the existence of God. For example, there are a lot of prophecies in the Bible that have come true. In Daniel 9:24-27, Daniel the prophet predicted that Jesus would come as Israel's promised savior and prince 483 years after the persian emperor would give the Jews authority to rebuild Jerusalem, which was then in ruins. Well, hundreds of years later, Jesus did come and claimed to be all that Daniel had prophesied. There is historical documentation - writings - that speak of a man named Jesus by philosophers who lived during the time Jesus did - people who were not mentioned in the Bible. They did not all say He was the Son of God, some didn't believe that - but they all spoke of His existence. That is only one of the many predictions that people in the Bible have correctly made. Others have yet to come true, but may happen soon.
The Bible also has historical accuracy. In fact, Dr. Nelson Glueck, who is probably the greatest modern authority on Israeli archeology, said,
"archaeological discovery has ever controverted a Biblical reference. Scores archaeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or in exact detail historical statements in the Bible. And, by the same token, proper evaluation of Biblical descriptions has often led to amazing discoveries."
And, despite what others may say, the Bible does have scientific accuracy, as well. They are not stated in technical terms or scientifically, by they are there. A few of them are:
Roundness of the earth (Isaiah 40:22)
Almost infinite extent of the sidereal universe (Isaiah 55:9)
Law of conservation of mass and energy (II Peter 3:7)
Hydrologic cycle (Ecclesiastes 1:7)
Vast number of stars (Jeremiah 33:22)
Law of increasing entropy (Psalm 102:25-27)
Paramount importance of blood in life processes (Leviticus 17:11)
Atmospheric circulation (Ecclesiastes 1:6)
Gravitational field (Job 26:7)
The Bible also has a remarkable structure. Even though it was written over a period of 2,000 years by 40 or more men and is a collection of 66 books, it is clearly one book with perfect unity and consistency throughout the entire thing."
The Bible points to the existence of God. That is what it is about, and if the Bible is not true, which would be eery given everything it has been right about, then neither is God. But if it is wrong, then God is probably not real. The existence of God relies upon the accuracy of the Bible, which, I believe, can be seen through the modern world."
The winner of Round 2 (Defending Atheism) responded with:
"How did they ever predict a "vast number of stars"!? They must have have been very good with science to figure that out.
If it is so historically accurate then explain all of these: http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/j… and these http://www.evilbible.com/Biblical%20Cont…"
He basically states "The Bible has contradictions which destroy Christian credibility" (but this is only my interpretation of his statement, not his actual words)
Discredit the above information with other PROVABLE information or give PROVABLE information that makes the above information (against Christianity) seem unimportant or irrelevant to the subject.
1. Do they state their stance
2. Do they give evidence
3. Is their evidence elaborate
4. Is their evidence accurate
5. Is their evidence understandable
6. Could someone else not say the exact same thing but with a different stance and sound credible?
(Example of Violation of Criteria 6)
Atheist: God doesn't exist because there is no proof of his existence
Christian: God does exist because there is no proof of his non-existence. You don't have to comment atheists. You're in the lead. Do whatever you want though......IDK
Posted on 2 August 2010 | 2:44 am
Resolved Question: Celebrity baby names:
1. Aanisah: Macy Gray and Tracy Hinds (also: Tahmel, Cassius)
2. Alabama Gypsy Rose: Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings
3. Alcamy: Lance and Mary Jane Henriksen
4. Anais: Noel Gallagher and Meg Matthews
5. Apple: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow (also: Moses)
6. Aquinnah: Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan (also: Schuyler, Sam, Esme)
7. Astrella Celeste: Donovan and Linda Lawrence (also: Oriole Nebula)
8. Atherton Grace: Don Johnson and Kelley Phleger
9. Audio Science: Shannyn Sossamon and Dallas Clayton
10. Aurelius Cy: Elle Macpherson and Arpad Busson
11. Banjo: Rachel Griffiths and Andrew Taylor
12. Barron: Donald Trump and Melania Knauss
13. Blue Angel: The Edge and Aislinn O'Sullivan
14. Bluebell Madonna: Geri Halliwell and Sacha Gervasi
15. Bogart Che Peyote: David "Puck" Rainey and Betty Rainey (also: Rocco Kokopelli)
16. Brooklyn: David and Victoria Beckham (also: Romeo, Cruz)
17. Bronx Mowgli: Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz
18. Buster: Johnny Lee Miller and Michele Hicks
19. Calico: Alice and Sheryl Cooper (also: Sonora Rose, Dashiell)
20. Camera: Arthur Ashe and Jeanne Moutoussamy
21. Cannon: Larry and Shawn King
22. Caspar: Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn
23. Chastity: Cher and Sonny Bono (also: Elijah Blue -- Cher and Greg Allman)
24. Coco Riley: Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette
25. Dandelion: Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg
26. Denim Cole: Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis (also: Diezel Ky)
27. Destry: Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw
28. Diva Muffin: Frank and Gail Zappa (also: Dweezil, Ahmet and Moon Unit)
29. Ever Gabo: Milla Jovovich and Paul Anderson
30. Everly Bear: Anthony Kiedis and Heather Christie
31. Fifi Trixibell: Bob Geldof and Paula Yates (also: Peaches Honeyblossom, Pixie, Little Pixie)
32. Free: Barbara Hershey and David Carradine
33. Fuchsia: Sting and Frances Tomelty
34. Gaia: Emma Thompson and Greg Wise
35. Goldie Priya: Ione Skye and Ben Lee
36. Gulliver: Gary Oldman and Donya Fiorentino
37. Harlow Winter Kate: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden (also: Sparrow)
38. Heaven: Lil' Mo (also: God'Iss Love Stone)
39. Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily: Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates
40. Hermes: Kelly Rutherford and Daniel Giersch
41. Holden: Mira Sorvino and Chris Backus
42. Hopper: Sean Penn and Robin Wright
43. Hud: John Cougar Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin (also: Spec Wildhorse)
44. Ikhyd: M.I.A. and Benjamin Brewer
45. Indiana: Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix (also: Atticus)
46. Ireland: Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger
47. Jaz Elle: Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi
48. Jazz Domino: Joe Strummer and Gabrielle Salter
49. Jermajesty: Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza
50. Jeronimo: Diego Luna and Camila Sodi
51. Journey: Jenna Jameson and Tito ORtiz
52. Kafka: Tommy Lee Jones
53. Kal-el: Nicholas Cage and Alice Kim
54. Kyd: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni
55. Lennon: Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit
56. London Emilio: Slash and Perla Ferrar
57. Lyric: Robby Benson and Karla DeVito (also: Zephyr)
58. Maddox: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (also: Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne)
59. Marquise: 50 Cent and Shaniqua Tompkins
60. Mars Merkaba: Erykah Badu and Jay Electronica
61. Memphis Eve: Bono
62. Moses Amadeus: Mia Farrow (also: Satchel and Lark Song)
63. Moxie CrimeFighter: Penn and Emily Jillette (also: Zolten)
64. Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha: Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa
65. Ocean: Forest and Keisha Whitaker (also: Sonnet, True, Autumn)
66. Phinnaeus: Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder (also: Hazel)
67. Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf
68. Pirate: Jonathan and Deven Davis (also: Zeppelin)
69. Poet Sienna Rose: Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg
70. Poppy Honey: Jamie Oliver and Jools Oliver (also: Daisy Boo, Petal Blossom Rainbow)
71. Prince Michael II/Blanket: Michael Jackson (also: Prince Michael I, Paris Michael)
72. Puma: Erykah Badu and Tracy Curry (The D.O.C.)
73. Reignbeau: Ving Rhames and Deborah Reed (also: Freedom)
74. Rocco: Madonna and Guy Richie
75. Rocket: Robert Rodriguez and Elizabeth Avellan (also: Racer, Rebel, Rogue, Rhiannon)
76. Rowan: Brooke Shields and Chris Henchy (also: Grier)
77. Rufus Tiger: Roger Taylor (also: Tiger Lily, Lola Daisy)
78. Ryder: Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson
79. Saffron Sahara: Simon and Yasmin Le Bon (also: Amber Rose, Tallulah Pine)
80. Sailor Lee: Christie Brinkley, Peter Cook
81. Sage Moonblood: Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack (also: Seargeoh)
82. Satyana: Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof
83. Satchel: Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
84. Seven Sirius: Andre Benjamin and Erykah Badu
85. Snow: Robin Gibb and Claire Yang
86. Sosie: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick
87. Steveanna: Randy and Eliza Jackson
88. Story Elias: Jenna and Bodhi Elfman
89. Sunday Rose: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
90. Suri: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
91. Tabooger: Dan Cortese and Dee Dee Hemby
92. Tallulah: Bruce Willis and Dem
Posted on 29 June 2010 | 2:21 pm
Resolved Question: Name some celebs who
Posted on 24 May 2010 | 8:10 am
Resolved Question: Why is it that when a
I was watching Nancy Grace and they are doing a full story ala Tiger Woods on Jesse James for cheating on Sandra Bullock, America's Sweetheart. When a woman like Julia Roberts who also was America's Sweetheart at one time was marrying and dumping men left and right and then marrying a man that was married when they met no one noticed? Why does the media recognize only men as cheaters?
Posted on 30 March 2010 | 10:38 am