Resolved Question: What do you think will be
1. Los Angeles Clippers: Won 56 games last season. This season, they upgraded at the coaching position getting a top 2 coach in the NBA. Blake Griffin and Jordan will be a year improved. Dudley spaces the floor better than Butler, can defend, and is less injury prone. Redick is an upgrade at SG. They have one of the 3 best players in the NBA in Chris Paul. They have arguably the best bench in the NBA with Crawford, Barnes, Collison, Jamison, Hollins, Green, Mullens, Amudson.
2. San Antonio Spurs: They have the most chemistry in the west. Leonard and Green will be a year improved. Parker may be fatigued playing so much basketball this summer for the french team. And Pop may cut Duncan and Manu's minutes, as well as have them sit some games towards the end of the season. They're probably going to be the 1 seed for stretches of the season then lose that spot to the Clippers due to resting. Still a great bench, chemistry, passing, coaching, etc. And Bellinelli was a good pickup.
3. Golden State Warriors: They pushed the Spurs harder than anyone last season in the west, yet improved. Bogut and Lee will both be healthy this time. Bogut when healthy is a top passing center, top rebounder, good defender, and can score a little down low. Lee was an allstar PF last year capable of 20pts, 10rebs, 3asts nightly. Iggy is a great team player and top 5 perimeter defender in the NBA. Curry and Klay will improve. The bench is better than last year with Barnes, lockdown defender Tony Douglas, J. O'Neal, Speights, Green, etc. They are the most versatile team in the west because they can defend, rebound, shoot 3's well, play small, big, fast, etc. Serious threat out west.
4. Houston Rockets: It looks like they're figuring out Beverley plays better starting, and Lin is better off the bench where he can dominate the ball. Harden and Dwight are both top 10 players when healthy and are the best inside-outside duo in the NBA. Asik will either be the best backup center in the NBA by far, or get traded for solid assets so one way or another they're going to be good. Good 3pt shooters surrounding Dwight with Harden, Beverley, Parsons, Caspri, Garcia, and Brooks.
5. Oklahoma City Thunder: Lost their 3rd leading scorer Martin for nothing and they have depth issues to begin with. Westbrook will most likely miss the first 20+ games of the season, then need 10+ more to get back into rhythm. Jackson has improved, but I don't see Lamb turning into this force out of the blue after being in the D-League last season. Still have the 2nd best player in the NBA, and once Russell gets back into his groove they will climb out of whatever hole they dug early in the season, but with a loaded west won't be a top 4 seed. Maybe 4 at most. Most overrated team in the west.
6. Dallas Mavericks: Most underrated team in the west by a landslide. Dirk missed 29 games last season and they won 41 games. They were only 4 games behind Houston and 6 behind the Warriors. When Dirk got back into his groove after allstar break, they were 18-12 (which is a 49 win pace over a 82 game season), meaning had he not gotten hurt, they would have been the 6th seed last year. Now Dirk is healthy, and they upgraded at virtually all positions. Don't understand how they won't make the playoffs. That's ridiculous. Calderon, Ellis, Samuel Dalembert, Harris, and Blair are all upgrades over their predecessors from last season. Plus Crowder and Wright will be a year improved due to age.
7. Memphis Grizzlies: Coach Hollins was more important to this team than people realize. They still are a top defense and top rebounding team, but too one-sided for a higher seed. Still a threat come playoff time as always, but these are regular season standings.
8. Portland Trailblazers: Fantastic starting unit with Lopez, Aldridge, Batum, Matthews, and Damien Lillard who averaged around 18 and 7 last season. Mo Williams and Wright are awesome 3pt shooters off the bench. And Meyers Leonard and Thomas Robinson are solid young prospects.
This is my opinion. No disrespect, or foolishness (keyboard warrior tactics) just because you disagree. It's my opinion.
Posted on 10 October 2013 | 6:13 am
Resolved Question: What kid actors/actresses
Help! I need four kid actors.
1- a girl with dark brown/ black hair and blue eyes.
2- a girl with dark blonde/ light brown hair and green eyes,
3- a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes.
4- a boy with blonde hair and green/blue eyes.
All of them must look young, not over 12, please.
Posted on 5 April 2012 | 9:46 am
Resolved Question: Is this tournament gonna
Allen Iverson & iLinkSports.com Announce
Las Vegas Superstar Challenge NBA Lockout
NBA All-Star Allen Iverson will join iLinkSports.com to
announce his basketball come back during the “Las Vegas
Superstar Challenge”, a two-day four game tournament set
for November 12 – 13, 2011 in Las Vegas.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Oct 25, 2011 – MEDIA ALERT
Las Vegas Superstar Challenge Press Conference
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
2:00 p.m. Press arrival and set up
2:30 p.m. Press conference begins
3:15 p.m. Q&A portion
Allen Iverson, future NBA Hall of Famer
Donald Toatley, President of iLinkSports.com
Eugene Lett, Director
Thomas & Mack Center
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89119
NBA All-Star Allen Iverson will join iLinkSports.com to announce
his basketball come back during the upcoming “Las Vegas
Superstar Challenge”, a two-day four game tournament set for
November 12 – 13, 2011 in Las Vegas. Confirmed players include:
Iverson, Amare Stoudemire, Kevin Durant, Paul Pierce, Tyreke
Evans, Lou Williams, Hakim Warrick, Chauncey Billups, Al
Harrington, Steven Jackson, Monte Ellis, Corey Maggette, Matt
Barnes, Donte Jones, Tony Allen, David Lee, James Harden, Ryan
Hollins, Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, Derrick Williams, Marcus
Morris and more. iLinkSports.com, a web-based sports network
connecting sports and athletes globally, will stream the game live. @Nably that's what I was thinking but,there not saying anything about it on t.v.,guess I use the internet to stay posted.
Posted on 25 October 2011 | 12:40 pm
Resolved Question: Who are some young
I'm 13. I'm want to find out some young actresses between the age of 11-14? Thanks a bunch! Bubbles - Miranda Cosgrove is 18 and so is Debby Ryan! I said between the age of 11 and 14!
Posted on 27 July 2011 | 10:37 am
Resolved Question: IS TOM IN HOLLYOAKS A
my mrs thinks lil tom in hollyoaks is a twin and wen he is tired they bring in his twin to film.?
Posted on 6 December 2010 | 7:17 pm