Pamplin Media Group - In the bag - Pamplin
Pamplin Media GroupPamplin Media Group - In the bagPamplin Media GroupIn the bag, Local News, Gresham local News, Breaking News alerts for Gresham city.and more »
Posted on 9 July 2017 | 9:53 am
Canada 150: What is Canada really good at? -
BBC NewsCanada 150: What is Canada really good at? - BBC News - BBC.comBBC NewsBBC readers explain what they see as the biggest and best Canadian contributions to the world.and more »
Posted on 8 July 2017 | 5:18 pm
Comedian Kevin Farley performing in Carson
Nevada AppealComedian Kevin Farley performing in Carson City July 14Nevada AppealHe starred in the lead role of "An American Carol," whose cast included Kelsey Grammer, Jon Voight, Dennis Hopper, and Leslie Nielsen. Farley also co-wrote, directed and starred in "Hollywood and Wine" with Chazz Palminteri, David Spade, Norm ...
Posted on 7 July 2017 | 4:42 pm
Film of the Day: Airplane! - OntheBox
OntheBoxFilm of the Day: Airplane!OntheBoxThe classic disaster movie spoof starring Robert Hays, Julie Hagerty and Leslie Nielsen is one of the greats in comic filmmaking and its accolades speak for itself: named one of the 500 greatest movies of all time by Empire, Airplane! also came number ...
Posted on 7 July 2017 | 6:08 am
Some of Canada's greatest sports moments and
Some of Canada's greatest sports moments and humorists tooWaterloo ChronicleIn a recent survey, 86 per cent of Canadians said they thought Canada was the greatest country in the world. The other 14 per cent forgot to fill out the form because they were too busy watching hockey, but every one of them remembered to say "I'm sorry.".
Posted on 3 July 2017 | 8:10 pm
Undertaker vs Undertaker: The Mystery of
The hype became so intense that legendary television actor Leslie Nielsen was brought in as his famous character, Detective Lieutenant Frank Drebin to help solve the case, albeit unsuccessfully. Any WWE fan worth his salt will know that the Undertaker vs ...
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 8:30 pm
MACFlix to Feature 'The Naked Gun' Sept. 5
The film, rated PG-13, features a bumbling police detective, Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen), who is given the security detail during the Queen of England’s visit. But, oh no! An assassination plot is brewing! Will Drebin keep it together long enough and ...
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 3:24 am
Guess Who: Take a guess, win a prize
Day jobs: Software supporter, building construction estimator, mechanical engineer, medical supplier. **Hint: It's Leslie Nielsen's most famous quote. (Oh? The rubber chicken? They can explain that.) CAN YOU NAME THIS BAND? Send your answer by noon on ...
Posted on 26 August 2015 | 8:49 pm
All 5 seasons, plus the pilot and
Stefanie Powers and Leslie Nielsen. This audience favorite was created and produced by Quinn Martin, whose other award winning productions include Barnaby Jones, The Streets of San Francisco and The Fugitive. It also attracted notable directors ...
Posted on 24 August 2015 | 8:47 am
1970s Movie Star's Journey from 'Dawn of the
“The truth is, I was doing Creepshow and when Ted Danson and I are killed, and Leslie Nielsen is the protagonist...so there I am on the New Jersey shore, up to my neck in sand, literally, and a wave machine is throwing water on me every few minutes while ...
Posted on 23 August 2015 | 6:00 pm