Open Question: How are British glamour
I've heard that Peta Todd is a charitable person.
Posted on 3 November 2014 | 11:06 am
Resolved Question: What are your top ten
these are mine
4. alice goodwin
5. jodie gasson
7. emma frain
9. lucy pinder
10. jess kingham
Posted on 30 November 2012 | 1:42 pm
Resolved Question: What would you name six
JUST a bit of FUN because I'm really bored.
*You can change the spelling of names.
1. Girl -
FN: Place Names : Elizabeth, Katherine, Tatiara, Sydney, Adelaide, Brooklyn, Alice, Lara, Laura, Clare.
MN: Start and ends in A : Aria, Alana, Anna, Ava, Alaina, Adrianna, Ada, Annabella, Ariana, Alla,
FN: One Syllable : Blake, James, Pierce, Luke, Nate, Dan, Sam, Zane, Jake, Bryce
MN: Deceased Celebrities : Elvis, Heath, Michael, Charlie, Bob, John, David, Hayden, Paul, Mat
FN : My Top Ten : Heidi, Helena, Cadence, Anneliese, Stephanie, Angelica, Louise, Madelyn, Eva, Kayla
MN: My Bottom Ten: Gertrude, Natalie, Kaitlin, Rachel, Tiffany, Selena, Bianca, Janelle, Brianna, Addison
FN: I consider unisex : Zane, Hayden, Jordan, Lee, Georgie, Finley, Sage, Taylor, Sam, Jay
MN: The Simpsons : Bartholomew, Millhouse, Nelson, Homer, Barney, Ralph, Todd, Abraham, Cletus, Carl
FN: Nature : Summer, Winter, Sky, Brooke, Lily, Acacia, Raine, Rose, Willow, River
MN : My Guilty Pleasures : Aisling, Paisley, Genevieve, Peta, Wednesday, Sailor, Juilianna, Eika, Amberly, Abica
FN: Animals : Falcon, Wolf, Griffin, Wren, Tiger, Seal, Robin, Raven, Finch, Cobra
MN: Misspelt Names : Jaike, Conna, Ryahn, Peitah, Maysin, Eleeot, Alecksandah, Kevynn, Fillop, Danyol - ( In order; Jake, Connor, Ryan, Peter, Mason, Elliot, Alexander, Kevin, Phillip, Daniel )
Posted on 14 July 2012 | 4:08 pm
Resolved Question: Where can I find 100%
Posted on 1 January 2012 | 2:11 pm
Resolved Question: Help me convince my dad
I am trying to convince my dad to let me get a rabbit so I made this list of things and would try to convince him. if you have anything you think I should add PLEASE tell me. I need as much as I can.
1. A rabbit will help me with the loss of rats.
2. I have not asked for an animal in over 2 years.
3. Rabbits are VERY easy to litter train. most will do so on their own, and will not mess on the floor.
4. The cat will have a cuddle/play buddy for those lonely times.
5. it is comforting for me to have an animal in my room especially when I'm upset, I can cuddle the bunny since I don't like showing HUMANS my emotions.
6. Studies have shown that when depressed, sad, unhappy, down and angry (and more) people interact with rabbits it makes them feel better and think more clear about the situation at hand.
Animals live and think in the present, a small rabbit doesn't mope around because its not a bigger faster rabbit, or that another rabbit beat it to a flower that it was going to eat. which makes the human brain think about it while we pet the rabbit and has a satisfying effect on life.
7. A rabbit lowers blood pressure and pulse rates, which helps people become less stressed with the worries of the life cause people know that NO MATTER WHAT we do or what we screw up on, the rabbit will not judge and will always offer affection and unconditional love when we feel no human will.
8. A rabbit does not smell and does not need a bath ever. they act more like a cat in this regard. being so that rabbits are a very clean animal they do not like to soil their living space and confine the "duties" if you will, to only 1 spot in the house. that is where the litter box comes in.
9. It has been proven that animal lovers have a higher success rate when they have access to an animal living with them in the same room. studies show that people who grew up with a hamster or a bird in their room (even through high-school college and being a grown up) have gotten better jobs and bring home a bigger income. Here is a list of some famous people that grew up with pets in their rooms such as a rabbit or something.
Kurt Cobain. The lead singer for Nirvana. owned rabbits and cats growing up. he said he loved animals and they were a HUGE influence in his artwork and his music.
Doris Day. The famous actress and singer. got her first animal in her teen years, she has had an abundance of animals since then and has been the most successful in acting, singing, parenting and running the charity for abused animals and much, much more.
Abraham Lincoln. He grew up with animals. He owned cats, dogs, ponies, horses and even goats. he let his boys have the pets they wanted which were a couple of the ponies and goats, cause it made the boys feel better when they were sick and they had a play mate.
Johnny Depp. Jack Sparrow in all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, the mad hatter in Alice in wonderland, Sweeney Todd, and is in several other movies. Owned/owns 15 Chinchillas. In his teen years he fronted a series of garage bands and opened for Iggy pop where he was introduced to Nicolas Cage and that is when his acting career began. Depp likes to come home after a long and stressful day and cuddle with his chinchillas knowing they won't judge or criticize him. He did this also in his teen years when struggling with family issues or band problems.
Michael Jackson. The world’s greatest musician! He had everything from elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions and snakes. And we all know his beloved chimp, bubbles. He loved his animals and would play with them when he was stressed or was being picked on by the media. But sadly he had to give them up because PETA took him to court for "not loving his animals and abusing them" Michael had such a kind heart he wouldn't dream of hurting them. when they lived with him they had the best home they could ask for. when he had to give them away he made sure that his personal vet found the absolute best homes for them.
Clint Eastwood. the famous actor. has always LOVED rabbits. in fact they recently did an interview with him. Mr. Clint Eastwood sat and stroked the rabbit while it fell asleep in his lap. He calls his rabbit August and also refers to the bunny as his son.
Those are just a few examples.
10. Rabbits are quiet.
11. several thousand rabbits a year will be brutally bred for profit. they will be given to a small child as an Easter present, a month or so later the child will lose interest and be the poor rabbit is let go into the wild where it will be brutally attacked ripped apart and eaten not knowing how to care for itself being locked in a cage and feed from a bowl its entire life, given away as food, or brought to a shelter where the rabbit will fight for its life and wants nothing but to be loved. why not save just 1 poor rabbit from the torture, bring it home a Please don't read this and think I'm a horrible person for some of the things I've stated :(
I'm saying everything I possibly can to try and convince my dad to let me get this rabbit so please don't criticize me. and I know that some people think that rabbits and cats can't get along but that's not true cause I've had a bunny with my cat and they loved each other.
the rabbit will NEVER be left unsupervised with the cat. I promise you that.
Posted on 25 April 2011 | 9:32 am