Resolved Question: Top 5 British actors and
Simon Russell Beale
I can't decide if I'm honest.
I think Dame Helen Mirren and Dame Judi Dench have to be in there I also like Catherine Zeta Jones.
I think Hugh Grant is good also Rowan Atkinson is good.
So who do you think, don't start saying Robert pattinson because you love twilight etc.
Posted on 15 April 2013 | 8:29 am
Resolved Question: TEAM LINE UPS: What do
Kalifa Faifai Loa,
Benji Marshall (capt),
its quite good however a very inexperienced starting prop rotation and i question how nathen fiend got the nod over thomas leuleui who has been playing great and well nathen fien hasnt been in best form, to put it nicely. good to see alex glenn and JWH in there
all round good team, no weekness, still dont rekon keith galloway should be there
Posted on 10 October 2011 | 3:47 pm
Resolved Question: Well known gay
I'm trying to prove a point that gays aren't "evil" as some may say. What are some celebrities that are gay? Examples: Freddy Mercury, Ellen Degenres, etc..
Posted on 20 June 2011 | 3:47 pm
Resolved Question: I want to become a famous
First off: I absolutely adore acting. It's a hobby, it's a game- it's my LIFE.
The thing is,
1. I don't want to movie away to California... that means having to have my brothers leave all of their friends (+My older brothers Youth Group), my family moving away from our church home, groups, friends, FAMILY- just so I could pursue my forever wanted dream. That means... they have to suffer.
2. Every time I bring up acting, my parents say: "Well, I don't want you to turn out like: Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or Miley Cyrus. They just get caught up in fame and try to be cool like their: 'Friends'. And those, 'friends', aren't going to be there for you. I don't want you to hang out with the wrong people or make bad decision. Oh, and the paparazzi. They will be following you around and taking pictures... You will hate it!" But, I won't turn out like those girls! I know not be like them. And I won't hang out with the wrong people- because I don't like to! I mean, I may get sick of the paparazzi at some moments, but it's not going to tear me apart and make me want to quit acting. Definitely not.
3. I have no idea where to begin. I want to be the star/co-star of a Disney Channel show. I know that is really hard to accomplish- but I am willing to take the chances given to me.
4. I have no idea where to find an agent! I've searched everywhere- trust me. I want an agent that way I won't have to do the hard work myself. It will make life so much easier!
5. I am thinking about Nickelodeon... but I don't know. I am more interested in Disney. Just because it is more family friendly. I am not into Nickelodeon shows as much as Disney shows.
6. I live in Florida. I know I have to move away- which I do not mind at all!- but I don't want to ruin my families lives...
Please help! Where do I begin? Oh, and I don't want to be 'famous' for the money and 'fame', I want to be a great role-model for young children :).
I would be glad if you help!!
PS- I haven't acted in anything. I mainly use it as a hobby and I act a lot. I am homeschooled too- so I don't have some sort of 'drama' club. I don't know where to find those theater places. I've heard people talk about them but, I've searched online and the only theater's are 'Movie Theater's'... :/
Posted on 16 March 2011 | 1:28 pm
Resolved Question: What Actors/Actresses
Posted on 17 March 2010 | 6:57 am