L&C announces spring honors students -
L&C announces spring honors students AdVantageNEWS.comLewis and Clark Community College has released the lists of full- and part-time honors students for the Spring 2019 semester. Students earning a cumulative ...
Posted on 26 June 2019 | 12:00 am
Real estate records, 06/23/19 | Real Estate
Real estate records, 06/23/19 | Real Estate Records | journalstar.com Lincoln Journal StarEigsti, Leona M to Double J Realty & Management Inc, 4240 J St., $101300.
Posted on 23 June 2019 | 12:00 am
Real estate transfers for June 5 to 11 -
Real estate transfers for June 5 to 11 Concord MonitorANDOVER 42 4th Lane; land and building; $450000; Marianne F. and Raymond E. Lizotte to James J. and Lori O'Connor.249 Route 4A; multi-family home; ...
Posted on 21 June 2019 | 12:00 am
Staten Island Technical High School
Staten Island Technical High School graduates 323 students SILive.comSee the students of Staten Island Technical High School as they receive their diplomas.
Posted on 19 June 2019 | 12:00 am
599 NRCC students make President's/Dean's
599 NRCC students make President's/Dean's Lists NRVN NewsIn recognition of their academic excellence during the spring 2019 semester, 599 New River Community College students have been placed on the President's ...
Posted on 19 June 2019 | 12:00 am
Resolved Question: Muslims, is Allah simply
Posted on 3 July 2015 | 1:53 am
Resolved Question: Why is apostasy in Islam
Doesn't Allah believe in making free, educated choices?
Posted on 27 February 2013 | 12:30 am
Resolved Question: Did a 7th century man
1. (And you had already known about those who transgressed among you concerning the sabbath, and We said to them, "Be apes, despised.") Qur'an 2:65, Sahih International
2. "The recompense of those who wage war against Allâh and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter." Qur'an 5:33, King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an
3. (Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way.") Qur'an 5:60, Sahih International
4. (So when they were insolent about that which they had been forbidden, We said to them, "Be apes, despised.") Qur'an 7:166, Sahih International
5. (Whoever thinks that Allâh will not help him (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages!) Qur'an 22:15, King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an
6. "The fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allâh, if you believe in Allâh and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime, but if married persons commit it (illegal sex), the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allâh’s Law)." Qur'an 24:2, King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an
7. (O Prophet (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)! Verily, We have made lawful to you your wives, to whom you have paid their Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), and those (slaves) whom your right hand possesses - whom Allâh has given to you, and the daughters of your ‘Amm (paternal uncles) and the daughters of your ‘Ammât (paternal aunts) and the daughters of your Khâl (maternal uncles) and the daughters of your Khâlât (maternal aunts) who migrated (from Makkah) with you, and a believing woman if she offers herself to the Prophet, and the Prophet wishes to marry her - a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) the believers. Indeed We know what We have enjoined upon them about their wives and those (slaves) whom their right hands possess, in order that there should be no difficulty on you. And Allâh is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.) Qur'an 33:50, King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an
8. (O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet’s houses, unless permission is given to you for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meal, disperse without sitting for a talk. Verily, such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet, and he is shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allâh is not shy of (telling you) the truth. And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen: that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not (right) for you that you should annoy Allâh’s Messenger, nor that you should ever marry his wives after him (his death). Verily, with Allâh that shall be an enormity.) Qur'an 33:53, King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an
9. (The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.) Qur'an 62:5, Sahih International
Posted on 16 January 2013 | 2:04 am
Resolved Question: Why Muslims deny that
and thousands of websites about it and even they teach it in their religious curriculum at schools
Posted on 27 September 2012 | 1:47 am
Resolved Question: What would an Asian
I've always wondered because I've never seen one before.
Posted on 22 October 2011 | 2:29 am